So, This is the tutorial about “How to make a post shareable on Facebook”. All among us need to share different types of posts on Facebook. Sharing our ideas and sharing our lovable moments, sharing news, etc….
And here comes the question.
We all here want to know about how to share our posts on Facebook, right?. And one of your friends wants to share your post, but he is unable. Yep!! Here is the tutorial about how to share your moments etc…..,
These are the straightforward steps to get into a more comfortable posting on Facebook. Yep!! let’s start
- First, move to the Facebook app
- And next, move to the section names as “settings and privacy.”
- Next, move to the “settings” option
- Now scroll down and move to the section named “Timeline and tagging.”
- You should move to the area “Allow others to share your post to their story.”
- And make sure that it is “on.”
- And you have successfully completed it. Now the share button will appear on your Facebook post.
Here are the simple steps which can make your annoying dought clear
- At first, open your Facebook app
- And next, you will find the “what’s on your mind” section.
- And you have to click on that
- Next, if you want to add some information, you can add in that section
- If you’re going to add media, you can click on which media you wish to publish. [it will redirect to your media which is present in your system]
- And the main essential thigh you have to do is keep your privacy to your friends or with the public by checking the section profile below.
- And next, you have to click “share.” Which is present on the top right section
- And, done!!!!
Now you are able to share a shareable post on Facebook.